Here you will find information on how you can support your children with their learning while they are not in school.
The teachers are currently putting together packs and more online materials for home learning in case schools shut. In the meantime, if your child is well enough to do some school work, we suggest the following learning:
· Reading – either with you or on their own – either their school reading book or one from home
· Spelling practise – their own lists (see homework) – or phonics practise
· Mental Maths practise – see Starz for examples of apps or games that you can play to practise their skills
· Research – additional research / project regarding their topic* in History, Geography or Science
· Story writing – see the Big Write letter sent on Friday for the story they are all writing this morning in class
*The Curriculum Planning Documents for each class were sent at the start of term or can be found on your class page on the school website.
Starz – your child’s class page on Starz has a number of different activities that you can access online, age appropriate and linked to the learning for their class. If you don’t have your child’s log in please send an email to the office and we will arrange for it to be given to you. Starz can be found here: https://teversham.eschools.co.uk/