Please click on the links below to find information about our curriculum. If you would like more detail about aspects of the curriculum taught at our school, please do contact the school office who will be happy to provide you with additional information.
Medium Term Plans are shared termly with parents and details of these plans can be found on each class page of this website.
Our Teversham Learning Skills
We aim to develop the learning skills of all the children in our school and have ten key skills that we focus on. These are:
1. Ability to make mistakes and learn from them
2. Independence - thinking for yourself
3. Push yourself - ability to challenge yourself
4. Curiosity - asking questions
5. Trying new things - taking risks in our learning
6. Working together
7. Reflecting on your learning
8. Perseverance - not giving up
9. Resilience - bouncing back when things go wrong
10. ConcentrationEach term feedback is given to parents on how well their child is able to demonstrate each skill as expected for their age.
We strongly encourage parents to support us in helping their children to develop these skills, which are valuable lifelong skills to have.