Inspire Believe Achieve
These three words drive all we do at Teversham Church of England Primary School, in the following ways:
INSPIRE: we create inspiring learning opportunities through our teaching, our curriculum and the environment
BELIEVE: we nurture and grow our Christian ethos of love and respect for each other and ourselves
ACHIEVE: we ensure all our children make good and better progress through good and outstanding teaching
COMMUNITY: we embrace all those living and working in the local and wider community
Church School Values
As a Church School we live out our Christian Values every day in everything we do and in our relationships with each other.
Agape - love; Koinonia - community; thankfulness; compassion; peace; forgiveness; justice; service; courage; endurance; self-sacrifice; hope; humility; wisdom; reverence; trust; friendship; creation and stewardship.
Our 4 Special Values:
Respect, Excellence, Courage and Perseverance.
We have chosen 4 values that are special to our school and which guide our behaviour and help us to make decisions. We will be exploring these in detail over the coming weeks and months.
• To provide a safe, happy and supportive school where pupils and adults enjoy working, learning and achieving highly together.
• To promote Christian values and foster spiritual development.
• To encourage children to become good citizens through nurturing respect for themselves, others and the world around them.
• To develop children as independent and self-motivated learners who are self‐disciplined members of the community.
• To provide high quality learning opportunities within a broad, balanced, accessible and creative curriculum.
• To provide a supportive and professional atmosphere where all members of the school community can work and develop individually as part of a team.
• To nurture imagination and inspire dreams.
• To promote physical, mental and emotional wellbeing to enable everyone to develop a healthy lifestyle.
Our School Motto:
"Lets all pull together" (Motto of the Soweto township South Africa)